Why Hire Us To Manage Your PPC?
The advantage of using a Google Partner to set up and manage your PPC campaigns is that we trained and tested on all the areas of Adwords and will ensure everything is setup to ensure you don’t waste money. There are a lot of ways to waste money in Adwords when you don’t know the system very well. Here are the most popular areas of wasteful spending in Adwords:
- It’s also important to know and understand the best way to group your ad groups and keywords and write effective ads that appeal to those searching but also to Google’s quality score.
- It’s important to know all the campaign and ad group settings so you only open your ads to your target area, demographic and desired display area (Google Search, Network Partners or the entire Display Network). Missing something as simple as a checkbox here could mean you show your ads everywhere, when maybe that wasn’t your intention.
- Choosing the right keywords is important. Keywords that are too generic can mean for wasted spending that also dominate your budget and reduce the exposure of other keywords.
- Using Negative keywords effectively. A negative keywords is when you don’t want your ad to show for something you don’t sell. For instance, if you sold hats in Toronto but you don’t sell boy hats. Then you would want to add the negative keyword “boy” if you were targeting “hats toronto”.
- Bidding strategies can help you display your ads more at the times your visitors seem most active as well as strategies around increasing the cost per click to get the right positioning and help improve conversions.
#5 is important on an ongoing basis as there will always be an ebb and flow to the bidding process, especially if your business has seasons then competitors typically increase spending during busy periods and if you don’t monitor and adjust your bidding on a regular basis than your ads will fall out of your desired placement (like the top 4 or first page) and not be seen and result in lost sales.